Vodacom, MTN launch BlackBerry Z10 in SA
This smartphone is now available from Vodacom World in Midrand and will be available from other Vodacom stores on 22 February 2013.
On Vodacom, the BlackBerry Z10 is available on contract at R479 per month and the offer will include:
- 75 voice minutes, 150 SMS & 575 MB x 24 months; and
- Unlimited BBM texting until 31 May 2013. A new BBM VAS offer will be launched from 1 June 2013; pricing information will be available closer to launch.
The BlackBerry® Z10 will be available at stores on the following MTN packages:
- MTN Anytime 200 for R399 over 24 months (includes R200 airtime value and 250MB)
- MTN Anytime 350 for R499 over 24 months (includes R350 airtime value and 250MB)
- MTN Anytime 500 for R549 over 24 months (includes R500 airtime value and 300MB)
- MTN Anytime 750 for R879 over 24 months (includes R750 airtime value and 300MB)
- MTN Anytime 1200 for R1299 over 24 months (includes R1200 airtime value and 300MB)
- MTN Anytime 1500 for R1599 over 24 months (includes R1500 airtime value and 300MB)
The BlackBerry Internet Service is not available on BlackBerry 10 but it is available on earlier BlackBerry devices; this includes all BlackBerry devices on OS7.1 and earlier.
The new BlackBerry Z10 is the first smartphone based on the re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry 10 platform, giving customers a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience. The BlackBerry Z10 smartphone is the fastest and most advanced BlackBerry smartphone yet, and offers a smarter experience that continuously adapts to their needs.